Silvercloud Services Corp.
Last Updated 01 July 2018
These Terms apply to ALL users of the Website, including users who simply view the content on the Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all Terms written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Terms.
The Website is not intended for and may not be used by minors. By using our Platform, you represent that you are an adult and that you are able to legally enter into contractual agreements.
Termination and Use of the Website
Silvercloud Services Corp may alter, suspend, or terminate the Website at any time and for any reason or no reason without notice. All provisions of these Terms shall survive any such termination.
The Website may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance, malfunction of computer or network equipment, or any other reason beyond our control.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Post, distribute, upload any imagery, text, or any other content to or through the Website;
- Collect information about others, probe, scan, breach, test the vulnerability, or circumvent any security or authentication measures of the Website or any system or network connected to the Website;
- Engage in data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Copy or distribute any part of this Website including all contents of the Website unless expressly permitted to do so in writing by Silvercloud Services Corp.;
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way with any person or entity;
- Interfere with the operation, damage, or disrupt the Website or networks connected to the Website;
- Disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws or regulations;
- Advertise or solicit the sale of any product or service, distribute spam, or resell any content of the Website;
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above;
- Access the website in a manner that utilizes the resources of the website more heavily than would be the case for an individual person using a conventional web browser.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Silvercloud Services Corp. may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Silvercloud Services Corp owns all the intellectual property rights and materials including all photos, videos, models, virtual tours and walkthroughs, floor plans, and any other content contained in or presented through this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained in or presented through this Website.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and tag lines associated with the Service, whether registered or unregistered, including but not limited to “Silvercloud” are proprietary to Silvercloud Services Corp. You may not reproduce, download, or otherwise use any such trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, or tag lines (other than as required for your computer or device to interface with the Service) without the prior written consent of the appropriate owner thereof.
Ideas & Feedback
Silvercloud Services Corp values and welcomes any suggestions, comments, or other feedback (“Feedback”) relating to the Website and Service. You agree that we are free to use, disclose, adopt, and/or modify any Feedback and any information including ideas, concepts, proposals, suggestions, or comments provided by you to use in connection with the Website and Service without any payment or reimbursement of any kind to you or others. In addition, you waive any so-called “moral rights” of any Feedback.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall Silvercloud Services Corp., including its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, authorized representatives, or contractors be held liable for anything whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract or not under contract extending to any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, or other damages that result from:
- Your use or inability to use this Website;
- Errors, omissions, mistakes, or inaccuracies in the material or information on the Website;
- Any defect, bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or any other files or data that may have been transmitted or through the Website;
- Any loss of data, business, opportunities, reputation, profits, or revenues relating to the use of the Website or Service we offer.
This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and Silvercloud Services Corp. express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
The Silvercloud Services Corp. is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State and United States, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the United States for the resolution of any disputes.